We are also a registered IRQS (Independently Reviewed against Quality Standards) attendant care provider.
Meaning we support those injured on our roads or at work. From basic shopping assistance to 24/7 complex care disability support, we can support you while you’re recovering from an accident.
At HenderCare it’s our job to support you, whether you require immediate, short term (e.g., 3 months) or long term (24/7 care ongoing) support. We can provide the right services to help you achieve your goals and strengthen your capacity to live confidently in your home and community.
HenderCare can support TAC clients with treatments and services that:
- Are required as a result of a transport accident injury (not for a pre-existing condition)
- Are safe and effective
- Promote recovery, functional independence or self-management
- Are reasonable, clinically justified, outcome focused and in line with TAC’s Clinical Framework
- Comply with all responsibilities relating to HenderCare’s services
- Comply with all relevant legislative requirements, including the Transport Accident Act 1986, the Health Records Act 2001, the Disability Act 2006, the Income Tax Assessment Act 1997 and the Charter of
Human Rights and Responsibilities 2006.
To proceed with services, we preferably need to receive a patient’s TAC claim number (found on their claim acceptance letter or the My TAC app). Fees are charged in line with TAC Fee Schedule.
To find out more about our services, click here.