HenderCare Foundation

HenderCare Foundation is an independent not-for-profit children’s services organisation, improving the lives of vulnerable children and young people living with disabilities or under the care of child protection services and who are unable to live in their family home.

Delivering safe, nurturing and stable environments, we provide temporary, short-term and long-term, or immediate response accommodation. Working off a trauma-informed, therapeutic model of care, at the Foundation we aim to provide child and youth support services that provide self-confidence and help develop resilience.

Work with us

At HenderCare Foundation, we know that our team is our greatest asset. Working with HenderCare Foundation gives you the flexibility to choose a schedule that suits your lifestyle and offers a range of other benefits.

Apply today Professional development

Latest News

The Children’s Charity Network has wasted no time utilising the grant it received through the HenderCare Foundation, facilitated by the Morialta Trust!

Read More

Don’t miss your chance — apply for the 2024 HenderCare Foundation Grants today

Read More

At HenderCare Foundation, we are always looking for caring and dedicated individuals to join our team.

Read More
Skip to content