Respect at Work
HenderCare has a zero-tolerance approach to all forms of sexual abuse, bullying, discrimination and harassment. Please read below for our Respect at Work Statement which reflects our commitment to creating a safe working environment for all our team members.
Respect at Work Statement
The HenderCare Group is committed to maintaining a professional and safe working environment with a zero-tolerance approach to sexual abuse, bullying, discrimination, and harassment.
We seek to ensure that all team members, service recipients and associated contacts feel safe and respected and are valued regardless of their culture, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability or socio-economic background.
Support for Individuals
If you need additional support, you can always contact the below organisations to ensure you feel respected and supported at work. You are also welcome to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 764 433 at any time to reach out for confidential support.
- The Respect@Work website hosts a comprehensive set of resources for employers and workers. It includes best practice guides, training programs, workplace-assessment tools, information, videos and advice.
- The Australian Pro-Bono Centre provides advice and information about organisations across various states and territories which may provide legal help.
- 1800 RESPECT (1800 737 732) is Australia’s sexual assault, domestic and family violence counselling service.
- Beyond Blue (1300 224 636) provides information and support to help everyone in Australia achieve their best possible mental health.
- Lifeline (13 11 14) provides 24-hour support and suicide prevention services for all Australians experiencing emotional distress.
- ReachOut offers anonymous and confidential one-to-one peer support and moderated online communities for young people experiencing emotional distress.
- MensLine Australia (1300 789 978) is a 24-hour telephone and online counselling service offering support to men.
- Suicide Call Back Service (1300 659 467) is a nationwide service providing 24/7 telephone and counselling to people affected by suicide.
HenderCare also offers an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) that allows each team member up to three confidential counselling sessions per incident.