We recently asked what you would like to know about working in community care.
Our HR Consultant, Rosemary, and National Training Manager, Peter, have been busy answering your questions.
– I’m unsure of the best way to apply to work with you? How should I do this?
To apply, visit https://www.hendercare.com.au/work-with-us/apply-now/
– I am looking for work. How do I know what positions are available?
– Visit https://www.seek.com.au/Hendercare-jobs/at-this-company to see our list of available positions.
– I have a family with young children. How much flexibility is there in community care work?
– As a community or health care team member, you can tell us when you want to work, which means you can plan your work hours to fit with your lifestyle.
– What training courses does HenderCare offer?
– We’re committed to supporting our team members by giving them opportunities for professional development. Visit https://www.hendercare.com.au/work-with-us/professional-development/ to see our list of training courses.
– I live in Queensland. Are you hiring in states other than South Australia?
– Yes, we are! We have clients requiring services in areas across South Australia, Western Australia, New South Wales, the Australian Capital Territory, Queensland, Tasmania, and Victoria.
– A friend of mine works at HenderCare and mentioned you have a staff wellbeing programme; what is this?
– HenderCare offers a staff wellbeing programme that provides our team members with access to discounts at leading Australian retailers, complimentary flu vaccinations, health insurance discounts, discounted gym memberships, and more.
Receive discounts at:
- The iconic
- Harvey Norman
- And much more
I am currently studying and looking for casual work. Do you have any casual positions available?
Yes, we do! We have a range of casual positions available with competitive pay rates, paid weekly. Visit https://www.seek.com.au/Hendercare-jobs/at-this-company to see the list of casual jobs available.
I want to apply but unsure I have the right qualifications, can I still apply?
Depending on what position you are applying for and in which state will determine the position’s qualifications. To find out what positions are available and qualifications and experience required, visit: https://www.seek.com.au/Hendercare-jobs/at-this-company
If you would like to know more or if we did not cover a question you may have, email email@example.com