The HenderCare Foundation Remote Communities Grant and The HenderCare Foundation Disability Grant.
The 2021 grant applications are now open, click here for more info.
Applications open Monday 21 June 2021 and close Friday 23 July 2021
- Morialta Nominees, as Trustee for the Morialta Charitable Trust Fund (Morialta Trust), will be calling for funding applications not exceeding $60k. In recent years, funds from the Morialta Trust have funded an average of 25 organisations per year. The funding average is under $20k.
- HenderCare Foundation will be calling for funding applications of $20,000. There will be one recipient of the HenderCare Foundation Remote Communities Grant and one recipient of the HenderCare Foundation Disability Grant.
- Please refer to Website login check and Tips for a Great Application for assistance.
- Submit one application per organisation. Select which grant you are applying for. Only one grant will be awarded per successful applicant.
- If you received funding in 2020 for a project that is not complete or acquitted by the 2021 application closing date (23/7/21), an application can still be submitted, BUT you must inform Morialta by email of the expected acquittal date prior to submitting your application.
- Any previous year’s project must be acquitted before further funding is distributed to any successful applicants.
- If you have any questions or need any assistance ahead of the grant applications opening, please leave a message here.
To apply for a The HenderCare Foundation Remote Communities Grant or The HenderCare Foundation Disability Grant click here.