With a current demand for qualified workers within the Community Services Sector, we are always looking for dedicated and caring people to join our team as a Child & Youth Worker- Residential Care.
If you are wanting to make a difference in the lives of others and have not yet completed a Certificate IV in Child, Youth and Family Intervention (CHC40313), we encourage you to apply now for the opportunity to obtain this qualification for a contribution fee of only $100.
What’s on offer:
- Access to Department for Innovation funded places in a Cert IV in Child, Youth and Family Intervention – $4000 in training for only $100!
- Course commences 20 September 2021
- All learning resources & assessment via online delivery
- On the job training
- Flexible work that fits your schedule
- Rosters through our mobile app that lets you view & accept vacant shifts, update your availability.
- Passionate and caring and Service Coordinators always available to assist you day and night.
- Future career opportunities
Learning Resources Include:
- Full textbook available online for each unit
- Webinar for each unit
- Powerpoint for each unit
- Lectures and workshops – students can opt to attend in person at our campus for lectures and workshops or attend virtually via zoom – in addition to this, recordings of lectures and workshops are made available to all students after they have