Registered & Enrolled Nurse Jobs
We have a number of casual roles available for registered and enrolled nurses. These roles offer you the flexibility of nominating when you want to work. With hospital and community based shifts in a multitude of locations, you will be providing proficient clinical nursing care to service recipients in accordance with best practice standards and guidelines.
Our ideal registered & enrolled nurse candidates will have:
- Current AHPRA registration
- Minimum of 12 months experience as a Registered Nurse/Enrolled Nurse
- Recent acute nursing experience
- Current National Police Clearance
- Current Working With Children Check / NDIS Worker Screening Clearance (or willingness to obtain)
- Reliable transport and current drivers licence
Nurses on working holiday or student visas who have current AHPRA registration are encouraged to apply.
Why work for us?
We offer competitive pay rates, paid weekly, and our team of Service Delivery & Rostering Officers are available to help you 24 hours a day, seven days a week, all year round. We value our staff and offer flexible working conditions, a Staff Wellbeing Programme and comprehensive training. We’re growing every day and there’s never been a better time to join our team.
View our current registered and enrolled nurse job openings on seek.com.au.