Community Support Worker Jobs
A community support worker assists with social support tasks and with accessing the community. These tasks could mean providing pick up and drop off to schools or appointments, mentoring, learning activities and shopping. We are looking for people that want to make a difference and empower older people or those with disabilities.
Our ideal community support worker candidates will have:
- Cert III/IV in Individual Support/Aged Care/Disability
- Cert IV in Mental Health/Youth Work
- Cert III/IV in Leisure & Health/Community Services
- Cert III/IV in Hospital/Health Services Assistance
- Diploma of Nursing/Counselling/Community Development
Applicants who have had experience providing services to the veteran community and NDIS clients will be highly regarded.
Our ideal personal care worker candidates will have the following:
- Current Provide First Aid Certificate HLTAID003
- Current Provide CPR Certificate HLTAID001
- Current National Police Check
- Current Working With Children Check / NDIS Worker Check (or willing to obtain)
- Reliable transport and a current drivers licence
Why work for us?
We offer competitive pay rates, paid weekly, and our team of Service Delivery & Rostering Officers are available to help you 24 hours a day, seven days a week, all year round. We value our staff and offer flexible working conditions, a Staff Wellbeing Programme and comprehensive training. We’re growing every day and there’s never been a better time to join our team.
View our current community support worker job openings on seek.com.au.