HenderCare’s Support Coordination team will assist you in understanding and implementing the funded supports in your NDIS plan. With a focus on building your skills, we support you in making informed choices to make the most of your funding.
How we’re different
Whether you are accessing the NDIS for the first time or have been a Participant in the scheme for a while, it’s always important to ensure that you fully understand and make the most of your NDIS plan; this is where a HenderCare Support Coordinator can assist.
Our Support Coordination team will review your goals and provide experienced advice on the best arrangement of supports to help you meet them. With your NDIS Plan and funding in mind, we work with you to:
Understand your goals
- help you understand the supports available to meet your goals
- assist you in activating the full potential of your NDIS plan
- build your capacity to exercise choice and control in your plan management
Connect you to providers
- connect you with service providers, community, mainstream and other government services who are the right fit for you
- ensure service agreements and bookings are undertaken as planned
- prepare for annual NDIS plan reviews
Provide ongoing support and advice
- provide advice and support throughout your NDIS journey
- advocate on your behalf and address any provider issues (as needed)
Support Coordination is a recognised capacity building exercise within the NDIS plan and as such, you may be able to access our services directly through your plan.
As a registered provider of NDIS services and Support Coordination, at HenderCare, we will always act with integrity and in a non-biased and impartial manner. Your needs are of the utmost importance to our team and we will always deliver a range of services options transparently and ethically, ensuring that you are aware of any conflicts of interest at all times.
Click here to find out more about Support Coordination through the NDIS website.
Did you know?
HenderCare can also provide a range of NDIS services including home and community supports, therapy services and psychosocial supports. To find out more, contact us today by calling 1300 764 433 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.