HenderCare is a leading national provider of nursing and support services with offices in Adelaide, Perth, Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane. The agency is currently seeking experienced, dynamic Coordinators to join its growing team to cover evening shifts, Thursday to Saturday.
This is an exciting opportunity for ambitious, career orientated individuals. A salary package commensurate with experience and qualifications will be offered to the successful candidates.
Our ideal candidate will:
• have a nursing or care background;
• be experienced in coordinating service delivery for a health-related provider;
• be a proactive, lateral thinker with a "can-do" attitude;
• hold excellent communication skills;
• be proficient in using a software program(s) that allocates staff to service users;
• have the ability to work to tight deadlines.
Since 2004 we've been supporting older Australians, people with a disability, and people in the acute healthcare sector. Our team is made up of nurses, allied health professionals and support workers. We're proudly Australian owned and operated, with offices across Australia – and we're growing every day. There's never been a better time to join our team.
To apply for this position, please contact Jon Pinder on 6332 5000 or email your application to email@example.com.